AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF NCC:
To develop qualities of character, courage, commandership, Discipline, Leadership, secular outlook, spirit of adventure and sportsmanship and ideal of self-less series among the youth to make them useful citizens.
To create a human resources organized trained and motivated youth, to provide leadership in all walks of his life, including in armed forces and always available for the services of the Nation.
Motto: The motto of National Cadet Corps is Unity and discipline
To create suitable environment to motivate the youth to take up a both career in the armed forces.
- To enable youths OF India both boys and girls to serve the Nation through NCC.
- To join defenses services, and motivate youths to participate in social service activities.
- To involve themselves in protection and development of the nature and Environment.
- To participation in camps and their by learn the multiple culture of India.
- To encourage to youths to work as volunteers during the time of war and National calamities.
- To be active in adventure activities to take up B&C certificate examination and their by gain eligibility to join defenses services through NCC.
- To develop patriotism and thereby to become good criticism of the Nation.
- To learn and follow fundamentals duties and Responsibility to understand the defenses organization and is structure.
- To create a force of disciplined and trained manpower which in a national emergency and be of assistance to the country.
- To Provide training for cadets with a view to developing in them officer like qualities thus also enabling them to obtain commission in the armed forces.