Code Of Ethics For Teachers Click Here
Code of Ethics to check Malpractice
- Candidates are instructed to follow the instructions mentioned in the answer booklets before they start writing the exam.
- Students are instructed by the room invigilator to check their pockets, desks, etc, before the commencement of the examination and hand over any chits, paper piece etc, if found.
- Students are instructed to not help /encourage any kind of malpractice.
- In case, a malpractice is detected, the detailed report will be submitted to the chief Superintendent of examination for needful action.
- Students are instructed to maintain the sanctity of examination by not evolving in malpractice.
- Students are strictly instructed to not to involve in any type of verbal and non-verbal communication in the examination hall.
Code of Ethics to check Plagiarism
The faculty members and students who have been into research work and publishing the research work/ Articles/ Books are bound to the following precautions:
- The research work must be original.
- In case of another’s production the writer has to Quote/credit the source.
- The software (such as www.turnitin.com) is used to check the plagiarism.
- If one uses the language of another source, he/she must quote it exactly, enclose it in quotation marks, and cite the source.
- Every student submitting a thesis, dissertation, technical papers or any other such documents to the supervisor/guide shall submit an undertaking indicating that the document has been prepared by him or her and that the document is his/her original work and free of any plagiarism.